top of page

See the section below for answers

to frequently asked questions


Can I pay with a credit cards?

Yes - all credit/debit cards are accepted with a small convenience fee of 2.50% of your total purchase OR a $3.00 minimum


At what age does my dog need to be licensed? What is needed to license & what is the fee?

Any dog 4 months of age or older must be licensed or younger in age if the puppy is caught running at large.


A current rabies certificate AND if the dog is spayed or neutered then a spay/neuter certificate is required in order to receive a license fee discount


$5.00 if the spay/neuter certificate is submitted when licensing the dog

$13.00 if the dog is unspayed/unneutered or if the certificate is not submitted when licensing the dog.


What is needed to apply for a New York State Marriage License?

Both applicants must be present and bring the following documents:  Photo i.d. (driver's license), original Birth Certificate with a raised seal and, if applicable, divorce papers and/or death certificates for any and all prior marriages.


The Town of Perrysburg Marriage License Fee is $32.00 (cash, check or credit/debit card)

Applicants need to come in a minimum of 24 hours before the ceremony and a maximum of 60 days before the ceremony.


Transfer station Information

The Transfer Station is located at 9270 Cabic Road, Dayton. It is open Tuesdays from 8:00 - 4:30 and Saturdays 7:30 - 4:00. You will need to purchase a Transfer Station Ticket, available from the Town Clerk's Office


For additional information, click on the Forms, Applications & Fees tab of our website

Hamlet of Perrysburg Garbage Pick-up


Hamlet of Perrysburg Garbage Stickers

If you reside in the Hamlet of Perrysburg (formerly the Village of Perrysburg), you can purchase garbage tag stickers from the Town Clerk's office. Garbage pick-up is Friday morning.


New York State Hunting & Fishing Licenses

If you are purchasing a license for the first time, please bring your hunter and/or bow safety course card(s) and proof of identification. If you are renewing your license, please bring your most recent license or driver's license. Out of state residents - please bring photo ID.

DMP Landowners - if you own 50 contiguous acres or more, please bring your property tax map number(s) that can be found on your tax bill.


Military Disabled Hunting - 40% or greater service related military disability documented by a letter from the Veterans Administration the license fee is $5. Please bring a copy of your letter from the VA


Lifetime Hunting Licenses -When purchasing a lifetime license for a child, the purchaser must bring proof of the child's age and a copy of the parent's residencey proof.


When is the deadline to purchase a DMP (doe permit)? 

October 1st


Town/County Tax Collection

Town/County tax bills are mailed the last week of December.


Taxes can be paid on or before January 31st without interest. After January 31st,  there will be added interest of 1% for each month until the return of unpaid taxes is made to the Cattaraugus County Treasurer on April 1st.


The Town Clerk/Tax Collectors office is located at 10460 Peck Hill Road 

Forms of payment accepted are cash, check, credit or debit card (with convenience fee)


E-Z Pass On-the-Go Tag

$25.00 Pre-loaded E-ZPass Tag

The On-the-Go Tag is a $25.00 pre-loaded pass that is accepted in 15 States. You will need to register your E-Z Pass before using it the first time.


Download an E-Z Pass On-the-Go informational brochure under the Forms, Applications & Fees tab of our website


Can I burn tree limbs with attached leaves?

According to the NYS DEC "In towns with a total population less than 20,000, you may burn tree limbs with attached leaves. The limbs must be less than 6 inches in diameter and 8 feet in length (also referred to as brush). However, this is NOT ALLOWED from March 16 through May 14 due to the increased risk of wildfires"

bottom of page